Darkness is all I can see inside of me. .
I'm no longer half of what I meant.
No matter how I try. .
Pain's all I can feel.
People are still saying I'm a great guy. .
But they have no idea of what's happening in my heart.
In the end. . I'm alone with this "baggage" stuff.
Locked down on my own prison. .
No strength to get out.
I wish people could reach my spirit. .
So they could help me out.
But I just can't let anyone in. .
I don't know how to do that.
They've hurt me and now there's nothing else to share.
I'm stuck on the same place..
Why can't people get into my soul?
Why am I misunderstood?
Why do I feel like shit when I know I have so much to offer?
I'm supposed to be the light for people around me. .
And whenever I need. . where's my light?
People say they are by my side. .
But they're actually only worried about themselves.
They say they care. . and five minutes later. .
They've just forgotten.
I was not made to live in a selfish world. .
It hurts me so hard. .
"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me. .
Darkness imprisoning meAll that I see: absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body's my holding cell"
Ouvindo agora: One - Metallica
